All members of the Pense Judo, Ju-jitsu club and canadianbettingsites.net follow the way of humility.
Students approach training with humility, accepting instruction with an open mind to fill their cup and then pour that cup out to nourish others.
LEARN THE ART
- Shindo-Ryu Jujitsu
- Shindo-Ryu Ju-Jitsu is recognized under the Alberta Jiu-jitsu Association and the World Jujitsu Federation. It is a hybrid art melding Japanese Jujitsu, striking, standup grappling and ground grappling.
- Judo emphasizes virtues of discipline, honor, commitment, and trust. Complete Judo covers all aspects of the fight, including intensive groundwork.
- Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
- Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu is a sophisticated grappling system, which includes throws, hold downs, and submissions. It can be practiced recreationally, or competitively, at all ages. It is a powerful system of self defense, and forms the basis for the U.S. Army's Modern Combatives program. Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu also is considered a foundational discipline for professional mixed martial artists.
- 20 minutes away from Regina or Moose Jaw, Pense Judo and Ju-Jitsu is operated out of the Pense Community Fitness Centre and was established in 1993. Our facility is a complete training centre featuring heavy bags, striking pads, and a sprung floor with quality mats for taking full body throws. We also have a fully equipped fitness centre for cardio and weight training.
- The martial arts are for everyone regardless of age or gender. Our club caters to competitive and recreational athletes as well as those looking for the peace of mind found in knowing self-defense. Students have the opportunity to grade in 3 different martial arts.